Tuesday, July 17, 2007

An era begins.....

An era begins today.... I would like to call it so,as this is my first blog!!! :)
A lot of thoughts are going through my head as to what should i write about. I guess i should first introduce myself to those who dont know me and for those who know me, just read it for you could have missed something!

My name is Saatvik and i am a Computer Science Engineer(not a techy by any measure but what the hell, i am an engineer). Its actually a tough call putting down one's life in a words but nevertheless its the attempt that counts. Well lets begin at the beginning!

My Childhood. Though i am in the middle ages of my childhood now, its always a pleasure to recall all the beautiful memories of being nonchalant about the world around you. I was brought up in a small house in south delhi. Spent most of time at my maternal grandparents house when my dad and mom were away at work! I loved to draw (still do) and paint. Have spoiled quite a lot of walls my folks tell me. Though introvert and a quiet child i loved to observe people. Whether it be the carpenter or the gardner i would sit for hours just watching how they went about their work.I guess i am still very curious for just about everything around me!

At school i was an intelligent student but didnt dwell into co-curriculor activites till i finished secondary school after which i became a prefect. Till date i do not know how i won the elections but i guess my 'good' impression with the teachers paid off well! In middle school i was terribly shy to talk to girls. If i remember very clearly i hadnt spoken to any girl till i became a prefect except when the subject was geography or history!

Though i am not as introvert as school days but i would consider myself to be an Ambivert,and i strongly believe the Britishers must have coined this word for me!

Well that sums up my childhood !

If u ve read through this incomprehensible data on a human being out of the 1.2 billion surviving on this piece of land called India try this yourself!

Picture yourself with you as a child (may be how you were when you were 6 or 7 or 10 years old!!!). How different are you from this child? Do you laugh as much ? Cry as much he/she did?
good or bad? better or worse? Thats your call! but i m sure it will bring a smile to your face!





10 comments:

vishay said...

well now i know why u were our english teacher favourite..u write well ....nice start to the blog buddy

and yes it is a great feeling reminiscing about my childhood.those days when our world just consisted of school and cricket....pure bliss wasnt it?

Gaurav Gupta said...

Welcome to blogging saatvik! U can check out my blog (a technical one though) at www.digitalsprite.com

aknoob said...

Nice start....dude..
Childhood is really a wonderful time of life...We live in a world of our own...

Anonymous said...

bhai.. u made me cry..

Garima said...

hey saatvik...!
well nice to knw abt ya.. though we already knw d more of u! :)
but anyhow.. a well written blog.. perfect combi of wrdzzz! :) hope to read more of odrs coming up...!
n yeah d childhood days r obviously meant to be cherished!!
have fun.. god bless!

Introspection- Redefined said...

Ummm.. words would definitely fail me here.. but well it felt as if you were writing my autobiography.. hope that says it all!!! cheers!

sakshi said...

hey this is gr8. you are pretty gud at english plus nice way to share ur feelings. well done!i truly luvd it.

Rehana said...

hey saatvik.. a good start!! hope to read more of your stuff:) lol... blogging's a great way to pass time and make a few bucks.. hope you succeed in making yours interesting and entertaining.. tc.. rehana

संदीप said...

Good start Saatvik ..You always surprise me with your insights ...

--Sanndeep

Unknown said...

We plan our lives according to a dream that came to us in our childhood, and we find that life alters our plans. And yet, at the end, from a rare height, we also see that our dream was our fate. It's just that providence had other ideas as to how we would get there. Destiny plans a different route, or turns the dream around, as if it were a riddle, and fulfills the dream in ways we couldn't have expected.